Sunday, November 2, 2008
ASSAM BLASTS : POLITICIANS TO BLAME. MILITARY TAKEOVER OF INDIA ONLY SOLUTION.
It is not SIMI or HUJi that are ultimately responsible. They may well have carried out the blasts but the dream of ISLAMISTS and ISI to bring in "Khilafat" and avenge the 1971 liberation of Bangladesh (which Pakistanis view as destruction of the 2 nation theory) - starts with ASSAM and ends with KASHMIR.
The goal of ISI: Islamize Assam to such an extent that the region erupts in an unending cycle of riots before finally ceceding from the Union of India. Read here: why Islam does not integrate with host nations.
Step 1 in that process: Push illegal Bangladeshi migrants into Assam.
And the Congress party facilitated this process to increase its Muslim vote bank. I am not saying this - read about this in the INDIAN EXPRESS article.
In that INDIAN EXPRESS ARTICLE : it states -
1. People of Bangladeshi origin, who have managed to enrol themselves as voters in the state, on the other hand, have MULTIPLIED at such a rate that today they are the deciding factor in at least 45 Assembly constituencies and 4 Lok Sabha constituencies in Assam.
2. The Congress, which has always been accused of protecting the monorities, has remained in denial mode as far as the influx is concerned.
3. Former Chief Minister of Assam, Hiteswar Saikia, who in August 1994, told the Assembly that there were 30 lakh (30,00,000) Bangladeshis in Assam, had to RETRACT his statement within a couple of days after JAMIAT ULEMA I HIND (JUIH) threatened to pull down his government
Look at the power JUIH wielded over the Chief Minister – and all this over the “illegal population” from Bangladesh now holding Indian “I-Cards”.
Justice BK Sharma of the Guwahati High Court stated in July 2008: “Bangladeshi infiltrators have a major role in electing representatives both to the Legislative Assembly and Parliament, hence in the decision making process towards nation building. They have become KINGMAKERS”.
I FEEL :For the longest time, our politicians and our corrupt police force have been the bane of independent INDIA.
The sad reality is this: The politicians are allowing this illegal migration and settlement of these “intruders” from Bangladesh to increase their electoral base. To win elections, they are leaving behind the legacy of a fractured India and its horrific consequences. Everytime the Indian Army came to crushing the backbone of ULFA, the politicians have declared cease-fire or invoked a go-slow for purposes of "election".
The Bangladeshi migrants are so emboldened that Pakistani flag were hoisted in three places in Sonaripara primary school ground, Kalaigaon and Mohanppur in Udalguri district, Assam amidst escalating Bodo-Muslim clashes on October 4.
IF OUR POLITICIANS WILL NOT SAFEGUARD THIS GREAT NATION AND CAUSE IT TO BURN BY PLAYING VOTE BANK POLITICS AND ENCOURAGING ILLEGAL MIGRATION, BRING ON THE MILITARY. THEY FIGHT FOR OUR NATION AND LOVE THIS COUNTRY. THE "CORRUPT" POLITICIANS WILL WRECK INDIA.
1. CLUSTER BOMB APPROACH : I PROPOSE A MILITARY TAKEOVER OF INDIA FOR A PERIOD OF TWO YEARS.
2. SURGICAL STRIKE : THE LIKES OF SADHVI PRAGYA (if she is involved) AND OTHER HIDUTVA GROUPS - IF YOU ARE TO STRIKE, STRIKE SURGICALLY AT THOSE LEADERS WHO HAVE HELPED CREATE THE MESS WE ARE IN TODAY. LEARN FROM MOSSAD. DO NOT KILL INNOCENT MUSLIMS.
Given that emotions will run ahead of logic if the "surgical clean up" of the nation is left with ultra - Hindutva groups, I prefer the Cluster Bomb approach and the professional INDIAN ARMY.
JAI HIND !
JUST TO PROVE MY HYPOTHESIS: NEWS ON 3RD NOV: 2008
In an apparent bid to counter BJP's campaign against the UPA over terror attacks, Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh launched a scathing attack on Sangh Parivar and said blasts happen whenever BJP is in trouble. "Recent Assam blasts came at a time when BJP was in an embarrassing situation after sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur's arrest. BJP needed to divert attention," he said. "I am just drawing attention to this uncanny co-incidence," says the former chief minister. He said Parliament was attacked when Lok Sabha was going to discuss first Tehelka sting against the BJP. "Whenever there are elections, blasts take place. In Karnataka, there were blasts in Hubli on the day of the first phase of polling. Two days before the second phase, blasts ripped through Jaipur," Digvijay said.
MY REPLY TO MR. DIGVIJAY SINGH: It is a well known Al Qaeda strategy to use terror to influence polls. Look at the timings of the Madrid bombing, the UK subway bomings. It is there in jehadi websites too. Mr SINGH, the BJP was surely not entrenched in UK or SPAIN. In other countries, there is bi-partisan support on terror. And here you are worried about your loss in Madhya Pradesh and playing dirty vote bank politics. Have you given clean chit to SIMI - Mr SINGH? SIMI, HUJI are all Al Qaeda fellow travellers on the "jehadi train" to bring in "Khilafat". People like you should be hanged together with Afzal Guru - in fact I am ready to pardon Afzal Guru but not you.